Friday, 25 May 2012

Print Workshops

I met up with the lovely Fiona Hirst aka creator of the beautiful Grace and Jacob shop today, and am very excited to announce that we will be collaborating to run design and print workshops in the summer! I am very pleased to be able to work with Fiona, who has been so enthusiastic and supportive throughout all our planning and I can't wait to get sampling and experimenting again with print techniques. Details for the workshops are to be confirmed, but will be keeping you updated with news...and hopefully we will see you there! You can also find more details on the Grace and Jacob website - http://www.graceandjacob.co.uk/

Here are a few snaps of Fiona's gorgeous shop -








And then, as an added bonus when I got home, my new 'Sourcing Ideas' book (full to the top with ideas and inspiration) had arrived in the post ...
... which I decided to take outside and read in the sunshine!

Phew what a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment