Friday, 7 September 2012

Autumn Ideas

 
We've arrived at that season when I most feel a sense of change and reinvention.
To me, it is as if Autumn reawakens a fresh sense of enthusiasm and adventure - a restless feeling of emerging energy which follows the long days of Summer and brings with it sparks of new ideas and perspective.

Great for a new design direction...
 


 
Summed up in three words:
Illustrative
Woods
Wildlife

 (I have managed to include the work of some of my favourite designers and companies here too, some of which I met at Pulse and others have been featured in related design magazines. They have such distinctive styles and I love the personality which shines through each design.
I have labelled them in case you would like to take a peek at more of their work!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment