Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Wedding Flowers

Last week I assisted York based flower business Wedding Blossoms with preparations for a wedding service in the Hospitium (set within the Museum Gardens in York). It is a beautiful 14th century listed building - one of the most stunning spaces to hold an intimate occasion in York, and being involved in preparing the flowers for such an exciting and important event was one of the most interesting experiences I have ever been asked to help with!
 
 
  
 


I was interested in seeing the 'behind the scenes' preparations of a real wedding and this really opened my eyes to the beautiful, tailored work and attention to detail which takes place a long time before the day itself. These photographs were taken shortly after we had started but I was amazed how quickly the arrangements and started to take shape!
 
Mandy was amazing throughout the process and I am so pleased she asked me to assist with such a fantastic morning of pure creativity, passion and dedication.
 
To find out more about Mandy and her business Wedding Blossoms, visit her website and for more information about the Hospitium click here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment